VOLVO SERVICE AND REPAIR IN MARLBOROUGH, MA
VOLVO SPECILISTS OF MARLBOROUGH
When it comes to a repair shop that services Volvo with the focus on attention to detail and quality, Professional Automotive is the choice in Marlborough, Hudson, Southborough, Sudbury, Shrewsbury, Stow and other surrounding towns. Professional Automotive opened as an Import specialist facility in 1994 by Rick Marino and quickly gained a reputation for a higher level of quality repairs and maintenance. If your not happy taking your Volvo back to the dealer, you are going to love us! We take the lower key approach to auto service and we never pressure our clients into servicing and repairing their vehicles. Our high standards of auto service include the use of only the best parts to make sure our repairs stand the test of time. We warranty our work with a 2 year 24,000 mile warranty on both parts and labor. This is typically double what most provide.
Remember, your Volvo does not have to be maintained by the dealer to keep your warranty intact.*
*Magnusen-Moss warranty act.
Why Professional Automotive for Your Volvo Services?
The honest, efficient, and highly experienced technicians at Professional Automotive offer solutions to common Volvo repairs involving the brakes, timing belt, transmission, wheel bearings and other systems. We take professionalism to another level. Our solutions are communicated with honesty, and without pressure. We allow our clients to have the final decision on the repairs performed.
Original equipment Volvo parts and premium aftermarket parts (when suitable) are used for all Volvo repairs, and we back our work with twice the average repair shop warranty. As a result, Volvos repaired at Professional Automotive run safer and longer.
OUR VOLVO REPAIRS AND SERVICES INCLUDE:
- No pressure Service advisors that let you make the right decisions for you
- Honest, experienced, efficient technicians
- 2 Year/24,000 mile warranty on all repairs
- Detailed inspections and diagnostic overview
- Genuine Volvo parts and premium aftermarket parts when suitable
- Clean, comfortable, pleasant waiting room
- Free Loaner cars (appointment recommended but not always needed)
Clients who value quality services for their Volvo choose Professional Automotive for regularly scheduled maintenance services.
A FEW OF OUR VOLVO SERVICES:
- Factory Scheduled Volvo Services (30k, 60K, 90k, 100k, 105K, 120K)
- Detailed Evaluations of your vehicle
- Fluid replacements and exchanges (engine oil, transmission, coolant, brake, and more.)
- Battery replacement
- Complete tire and alignment services using the latest technology
- and more
A FEW OF OUR VOLVO REPAIRS:
- Engine Repairs
- Electrical (external and internal)
- Brake (Disc and drum)
- Transmission (automatic and manual)
- and more