SCION SERVICE AND REPAIR IN MARLBOROUGH, MA
SCION / TOYOTA SPECIALISTS OF MARLBOROUGH
We started in 1994 as a Toyota Specialist shop that quickly gained the recognition for being a better alternative to the dealer. The owner, Rick Marino, spent several years as a Toyota dealership technician and would often attend Toyota Factory training. This led him to acquire the Toyota Master Technician Certification and also the Master Automotive Service Excellence Certification. Toyota is still our specialty today and make up a large percentage of the 4,000 vehicles we service per year. As you know Scion is a Toyota product and is virtually an extension of the Toyota line.
Why Professional Automotive for Your Scion Services?
We are passionate about Scion’s and know we’re your best choice for helping you make them last a long time. Many of our clients have over a quarter million miles on their Scion’s and they still run and drive fantastic because of our repair services. We make it our goal to provide Scion repairs that are reliable and stand the test of time. With specialized tools, equipment and knowledge we can pinpoint the exact problem, identify the correct Scion repair solution and communicate what that means for you and your Toyota.
We’ll always let you make the right decisions for you. We make extensive use of Original Equipment parts, offer premium aftermarket parts when suitable, and utilize factory Diagnostic test equipment. We stand behind our work with twice the average repair shop warranty.
We perform all major and minor Scion repairs. We are well trained with Timing belt replacements and any major engine or drivetrain issue you may encounter. Remember, your vehicle does not have to be maintained by the dealer to keep your warranty intact.*
**Magnusen-Moss warranty act
OUR SCION REPAIRS AND SERVICES INCLUDE:
- No pressure Service advisors that let you make the right decisions for you
- Honest, experienced, efficient technicians
- 2 Year/24,000 mile warranty on all repairs
- Detailed inspections and diagnostic overview
- Genuine Scion parts and premium aftermarket parts when suitable
- Clean, comfortable, pleasant waiting room
- Free loaner cars (appointment recommended but not always needed)
Because of how experienced we are in Scion repairs, it only makes sense that we also offer the very best Scion services for our clients. This makes us the best alternative to any Scion dealership.
A FEW OF OUR SCION SERVICES:
- Factory scheduled Scion services (30k, 60K, 90k, 105K, 120K)
- Detailed evaluations of your vehicle
- Fluid replacements and exchanges (engine oil, transmission, coolant, brake, and more.)
- Battery replacement
- Complete tire and alignment services using the latest technology
- and more
A FEW OF OUR SCION REPAIRS:
- Engine Repairs
- Electrical (external and internal)
- Brake (Disc and drum)
- Transmission (automatic and manual)
- and more