Service and Repair of Saturn Vehicles
Award-winning and innovative, Saturn vehicles were built with a purpose, “A different kind of car.” During production from 1985-2009, Saturn vehicles were American favorites. Most notably, in 2007, Saturn’s Aura was honored as the North American Car of the Year. Though the Saturn brand is no longer in production our service team is still able to obtain parts and service these vehicles.
Like you, we understand that a dependable car requires quality service to keep it in optimum condition. Whether your Saturn is a sedan, crossover, hatchback, minivan, coupe, roadster, or even an electric model, our shop offers the highest-quality service for all of your Saturn’s needs. From routine maintenance to major repairs, our expert technicians stand ready to offer nothing less than the best in customer and car care.
Unlike other shops, we don’t just focus on the job under the hood. From the moment you enter our door until you drive away completely satisfied, we strive to offer a superior customer experience.
You didn’t settle when you chose your Saturn, so don’t settle when it comes to choosing its care. Keep your Saturn in top condition by giving your vehicle the top-quality service it deserves—Call our shop or stop in to schedule your service appointment today!
OUR SATURN REPAIRS AND SERVICES INCLUDE:
- No pressure Service advisors that let you make the right decisions for you
- Honest, experienced, efficient technicians
- 2 Year/24,000 mile warranty on all repairs
- Detailed inspections and diagnostic overview
- Genuine Saturn parts and premium aftermarket parts when suitable
- Clean, comfortable, pleasant waiting room
- Free Loaner cars
A FEW OF OUR SATURN SERVICES:
- Factory Scheduled Saturn Services (30k, 60K, 90k, 105K, 120K)
- Detailed Evaluations of your vehicle
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (engine oil, transmission, coolant, brake, and more.)
- Battery Replacement
- Complete Tire and Alignment Services using the latest technology
- and more
A FEW OF OUR SATURN REPAIRS:
- Engine Repairs
- Electrical (external and internal)
- Brake (Disc and drum)
- Transmission (automatic and manual)
- and more