MINI SERVICE AND REPAIR IN MARLBOROUGH, MA
MINI REPAIR AND SERVICE OF MARLBOROUGH
Professional Automotive opened as a specialist shop back in 1994 by Rick Marino who holds multiple certifications, including Master Automotive Service Excellence certification. The business had quickly gained a reputation for a higher level of repair and maintenance service for Import automobiles particularly. Very few auto repair shops offer the consistency and follow through that we provide to our clients. Your MINI will get the same attention to detail and quality that we offer to all of our other Import car owners.
Why Professional Automotive for Your MINI Repairs?
Professional Automotive is dedicated to quality repairs that extend to MINI's. We offer the solutions that get your MINI performing at its best, and communicate what that means for you and your MINI. There is no pressure with us. Our clients has the final decision and we will respect that and like that. Form minor to more extensive MINI repairs such as wiring issues, and mechanical repairs. Every part used for the repair is high quality. We will use original equipment MINI parts and premium aftermarket parts when suitable. We back our work with twice the average repair shop warranty. If you do not like taking your Mini to the dealership and deal with all that typically goes along with that, your going to love us!
Remember, your MINI does not have to be maintained by the dealer to keep your warranty intact.*
*Magnusen-Moss warranty act
OUR MINI REPAIRS AND SERVICES INCLUDE:
- No pressure Service advisors that let you make the right decisions for you
- Honest, experienced, efficient technicians
- 2 Year/24,000 mile warranty on all repairs
- Detailed inspections and diagnostic overview
- Genuine Mini parts and premium aftermarket parts when suitable
- Clean, comfortable, pleasant waiting room
- Free Loaner cars (appointment recommended but not always needed)
In addition to repairs, Professional Automotive performs regularly scheduled maintenance services that keep clients’ MINI's performing the way it should.
A FEW OF OUR MINI SERVICES:
- Factory Scheduled Mini Services (30k, 60K, 90k, 100k, 105K, 120K)
- Detailed Evaluations of your vehicle
- Fluid replacements and exchanges (engine oil, transmission, coolant, brake, and more.)
- Battery replacement
- Complete tire and alignment services using the latest technology
- Check engine lights and diagnostics
- and more
A FEW OF OUR MINI REPAIRS:
- Engine Repairs
- Electrical (external and internal)
- Brake (Disc and drum)
- Transmission (automatic and manual)
- and more