TIRES IN MARLBOROUGH, MA
TIRE SERVICES IN MARLBOROUGH
At Professional Automotive, we don’t just provide tire services — but the best tire services in Marlborough. Tires are an important part of your automobile. So you don’t want to go to just any Tire shop just because it’s the cheapest around. Where other tire shops fall short of professionalism, quality, and customer attention, we deliver.
The goal of our Service Advisors is to provide our clients with the information necessary to help them choose the right tires and services. We carry a full line of tires from the most reputable manufacturers, and offer services that keep your tires operating at peak performance.
Our technicians are not your typical run-of-the-mill technicians. They are highly trained and experienced. From installing tires using the latest tire changers to precision wheel alignments, residents of Marlborough and surrounding towns continue to choose Professional Automotive.
BENEFITS OF CHOOSING PROFESSIONAL AUTOMOTIVE
- No pressure Service advisors that let you make the right decisions for you
- Honest, experienced, efficient technicians
- Detailed inspections and diagnostic overview
- Original Equipment parts and premium aftermarket parts
- 2 Year/24,000 mile warranty on all auto repairs
- Michelin & other name brand dealers
FOR CONVENIENCE, WE PROVIDE OUR CLIENTS WITH:
- Clean, comfortable, pleasant waiting room
- Free Loaner cars (appointment recommended but not always needed)
Some Things To Consider When Purchasing Tires
Don’t let anyone fool you "That Great Deal on Tires" is good. We’ve seen every type of tire and how poorly they can wear.
Here’s what we’ve seen with branded and non-branded tires in our over 30 years of experience.
- Scalloped Tire - If you run your hand over your tread it should be smooth. If one side of the tread is higher than the other you’ll feel one side or the other digging into your hand.
- Uneven Tire Wear
- Front & Rear are wearing at different rates
- Road noise
We have proven to our customers that spending $40 to $50 more per quality tire can last you twice as long and perform better. Real value is always the best long-term value.
There are millions of stories from those Discount and Specialty Tire Places, and none of them are good.
Here’s what you need to keep in mind. Those tire stores earn money on off brands and have more margins or factory incentives. They will sell you what makes them the most profit at the time and are not really looking out for your best interests.
We always make sure our clients are getting the best long term value and performance because we are servicing and maintaining their vehicles for years to come and, we have to answer to them!
We also understand that balancing tires requires precision equipment and training. At Professional Automotive, we are all certified technicians, have top of the line equipment and make sure the job is done right, every time.