Repair and Service of GM Vehicles
General Motors, more commonly known as GM, is an American corporation with an international presence. It was founded in 1908 and has been one of the world leaders in vehicle sales. The General Motors Company has 10 different vehicle brands of which the more well-known divisions in the United States are Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, and Cadillac. In 2009, GM declared bankruptcy closing down the Saturn, Pontiac and Hummer divisions.
Regardless of what GM vehicle you purchased, you searched for the vehicle that fit you and your needs the best. The same concept should be applied when looking for an auto shop. Our certified technicians will exceed your expectations because of our thoroughness. Our inspections are designed to ensure that nothing is missed. From routine maintenance to major repairs, our expert and knowledgeable staff stand ready to offer nothing less than the best in customer and car care.
You didn’t settle when you chose your GM vehicle so don’t settle when it comes to choosing a place for its care. Give us a call and set up an appointment for all your repair and service needs.
OUR GM REPAIRS AND SERVICES INCLUDE:
- No pressure Service advisors that let you make the right decisions for you
- Honest, experienced, efficient technicians
- 2 Year/24,000 mile warranty on all repairs
- Detailed inspections and diagnostic overview
- Genuine GM parts and premium aftermarket parts when suitable
- Clean, comfortable, pleasant waiting room
- $15 Day Rental Vehicles
- Courtesy Shuttle Service
From our experience, a GM can last for well over 250,000 miles when proper routine GM services are followed. We’ve done exactly that for many of our clients’ GMs and we look forward to doing the same for yours!
A FEW OF OUR GM SERVICES:
- Factory Scheduled GM Services (30k, 60K, 90k, 105K, 120K)
- Detailed Evaluations of your vehicle
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (engine oil, transmission, coolant, brake, and more.)
- Battery Replacement
- Complete Tire and Alignment Services using the latest technology
- and more
A FEW OF OUR GM REPAIRS:
- Engine Repairs
- Electrical (external and internal)
- Brake (Disc and drum)
- Transmission (automatic and manual)
- and more