LEXUS SERVICE AND REPAIR IN MARLBOROUGH, MA
LEXUS SPECIALISTS OF MARLBOROUGH
Owner, Rick Marino, spent 5 years perfecting his craft as a Toyota Master Technician for a Toyota dealership. After obtaining extensive factory training and the ASE Master Service Excellence Certification he started Professional Automotive over 23 years ago as a Toyota and other Asian makes specialist shop. His passion and dedication quickly led to a reputation as a much better alternative to the dealership.
Because of our expertise in the Toyota line, it only makes sense that we can apply the same to Lexus vehicles as they share the same platforms and systems. Lexus owners choose us over the dealership because they know we are experienced and they know we do not play the games that a lot of dealerships may play. We treat our clients with the utmost respect and we never try to sell them something they do not need.
Why Professional Automotive for Your Lexus Repairs?
You won’t find a repair shop anywhere that is as passionate as we are about providing the best Lexus repairs in Marlborough.
With our combination of expertise, use factory diagnostic test equipment, and specialist tools, we’ll find the exact issue with accuracy. We will always discuss with you the correct Lexus repair solution and benefits for you and your Lexus. We’ll always let you make the right decisions for you.
We do not sacrifice on quality. For all minor and major Lexus repairs, we will use Original Equipment Lexus parts and premium aftermarket parts when suitable. We are passionate about Lexus and know we’re your best choice for helping your Lexus stand the test of time. We back our confidence with twice the average repair shop warranty.
Remember, your Lexus does not have to be maintained by the dealer to keep your warranty intact.*
*Magnusen-Moss warranty act
OUR LEXUS REPAIRS AND SERVICES INCLUDE:
- No pressure Service advisors that let you make the right decisions for you
- Honest, experienced, efficient technicians
- 2 Year/24,000 mile warranty on all repairs
- Detailed inspections and diagnostic overview
- Genuine Lexus parts and premium aftermarket parts when suitable
- Clean, comfortable, pleasant waiting room
- Free Loaner cars (appointment recommended but not always needed)
We know firsthand that if we maintain and repair your Lexus, there is a good chance that it will last for over 250,000 miles and still drive fantastic, just like many of our clients’ vehicles.
A FEW OF OUR LEXUS SERVICES:
- Factory Scheduled Lexus Services (30k, 60K, 90k, 105K, 120K)
- Detailed evaluations of your vehicle
- Fluid replacements and exchanges (engine oil, transmission, coolant, brake, and more.)
- Battery replacement
- Complete tire and alignment services using the latest technology
- and more
A FEW OF OUR Lexus REPAIRS:
- Engine Repairs
- Electrical (external and internal)
- Brake (Disc and drum)
- Transmission (automatic and manual)
- and more